Tomball Dodge Car Towing Review from Houston, Texas
Do NOT take or tow your vehicle here!!!!Manager couldn't find my car for hours and the service department returned my car so dirty with hand and greece marks all over my new Dodge Charger's tan seats!!!!
I received the worst customer service from the receptionist to the service department. First I get a voice mail from Darrell stating that he can not find my vehicle. I never heard back from him I had to call back multiple times to determine where my vehicle was, every time I was transferred to voicemail. After many hours and phone calls on my end I was finally able to determine my vehicle was at the location and Ashley was my service manager.
Ashley also knew the car was in there possession the night before because she stated that she tried calling me that night and left no voice mail, but apparently she did not put it in the "Q". Ashley had very poor communication I called and left her numerous voicemails, she would never return my calls. When I called multiple times and demand to speak to Ashley she will tell me "let me check on you vehicle and call you right back" a day and a half will pass and I hear nothing from Ashley. The service department had my vehicle for almost a week to determine the battery needed to be charged.
This is unacceptable to have my vehicle for this amount of time to determine the battery needed to be charged. It was never communicated to me the amount of time my vehicle will need to stay in service, I had no means of transportation and no idea when I will be able to retrieve my vehicle. Once I picked up my vehicle I was very surprised to see a full department of workers in service because every time I would call the receptionist would only transfer me to Ashley or Paul. My vehicle had low tire pressure which should have been addressed and was completely filthy.
I have tan seats and there are dirty grease hand and other marks all over. I spoke to the GM assistant and all she did was make excuses for the poor customer service and blame me for the dirty marks all over my vehicle.
She said she will speak to Paul and call me back.Of course I still have not heard back and I was never able to even speak to the GM.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."