Tomball Dodge Car Towing Review from Houston, Texas
Do NOT take or tow your vehicle here!!!!Manager couldn't find my car for hours and the service department returned my car so dirty with hand and greece marks all over my new Dodge Charger's tan seats!!!!
I received the worst customer service from the receptionist to the service department. First I get a voice mail from Darrell stating that he can not find my vehicle. I never heard back from him I had to call back multiple times to determine where my vehicle was, every time I was transferred to voicemail. After many hours and phone calls on my end I was finally able to determine my vehicle was at the location and Ashley was my service manager.
Ashley also knew the car was in there possession the night before because she stated that she tried calling me that night and left no voice mail, but apparently she did not put it in the "Q". Ashley had very poor communication I called and left her numerous voicemails, she would never return my calls. When I called multiple times and demand to speak to Ashley she will tell me "let me check on you vehicle and call you right back" a day and a half will pass and I hear nothing from Ashley. The service department had my vehicle for almost a week to determine the battery needed to be charged.
This is unacceptable to have my vehicle for this amount of time to determine the battery needed to be charged. It was never communicated to me the amount of time my vehicle will need to stay in service, I had no means of transportation and no idea when I will be able to retrieve my vehicle. Once I picked up my vehicle I was very surprised to see a full department of workers in service because every time I would call the receptionist would only transfer me to Ashley or Paul. My vehicle had low tire pressure which should have been addressed and was completely filthy.
I have tan seats and there are dirty grease hand and other marks all over. I spoke to the GM assistant and all she did was make excuses for the poor customer service and blame me for the dirty marks all over my vehicle.
She said she will speak to Paul and call me back.Of course I still have not heard back and I was never able to even speak to the GM.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."