Do NOT take or tow your vehicle here!!!!Manager couldn't find my car for hours and the service department returned my car so dirty with hand and greece marks all over my new Dodge Charger's tan seats!!!!
I received the worst customer service from the receptionist to the service department. First I get a voice mail from Darrell stating that he can not find my vehicle. I never heard back from him I had to call back multiple times to determine where my vehicle was, every time I was transferred to voicemail. After many hours and phone calls on my end I was finally able to determine my vehicle was at the location and Ashley was my service manager.
Ashley also knew the car was in there possession the night before because she stated that she tried calling me that night and left no voice mail, but apparently she did not put it in the "Q". Ashley had very poor communication I called and left her numerous voicemails, she would never return my calls. When I called multiple times and demand to speak to Ashley she will tell me "let me check on you vehicle and call you right back" a day and a half will pass and I hear nothing from Ashley. The service department had my vehicle for almost a week to determine the battery needed to be charged.
This is unacceptable to have my vehicle for this amount of time to determine the battery needed to be charged. It was never communicated to me the amount of time my vehicle will need to stay in service, I had no means of transportation and no idea when I will be able to retrieve my vehicle. Once I picked up my vehicle I was very surprised to see a full department of workers in service because every time I would call the receptionist would only transfer me to Ashley or Paul. My vehicle had low tire pressure which should have been addressed and was completely filthy.
I have tan seats and there are dirty grease hand and other marks all over. I spoke to the GM assistant and all she did was make excuses for the poor customer service and blame me for the dirty marks all over my vehicle.
She said she will speak to Paul and call me back.Of course I still have not heard back and I was never able to even speak to the GM.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I am thinking that this would have happened while driving down the road with the wind pushing on the front 1 piece fibreglass the dimples are about 2 feet in..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."