Tomball Dodge Car Towing Review from Houston, Texas

4 of 14 Tomball Dodge reviews

Do NOT take or tow your vehicle here!!!!Manager couldn't find my car for hours and the service department returned my car so dirty with hand and greece marks all over my new Dodge Charger's tan seats!!!!

I received the worst customer service from the receptionist to the service department. First I get a voice mail from Darrell stating that he can not find my vehicle. I never heard back from him I had to call back multiple times to determine where my vehicle was, every time I was transferred to voicemail. After many hours and phone calls on my end I was finally able to determine my vehicle was at the location and Ashley was my service manager.

Ashley also knew the car was in there possession the night before because she stated that she tried calling me that night and left no voice mail, but apparently she did not put it in the "Q". Ashley had very poor communication I called and left her numerous voicemails, she would never return my calls. When I called multiple times and demand to speak to Ashley she will tell me "let me check on you vehicle and call you right back" a day and a half will pass and I hear nothing from Ashley. The service department had my vehicle for almost a week to determine the battery needed to be charged.

This is unacceptable to have my vehicle for this amount of time to determine the battery needed to be charged. It was never communicated to me the amount of time my vehicle will need to stay in service, I had no means of transportation and no idea when I will be able to retrieve my vehicle. Once I picked up my vehicle I was very surprised to see a full department of workers in service because every time I would call the receptionist would only transfer me to Ashley or Paul. My vehicle had low tire pressure which should have been addressed and was completely filthy.

I have tan seats and there are dirty grease hand and other marks all over. I spoke to the GM assistant and all she did was make excuses for the poor customer service and blame me for the dirty marks all over my vehicle.

She said she will speak to Paul and call me back.Of course I still have not heard back and I was never able to even speak to the GM.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
4 of 14 Tomball Dodge reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tomball Dodge. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tomball Dodge.
Filing a new complaint about
×