Tomball Dodge Customer Complaint - Oil Change Gone Bad
Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints **** BEWARE ****
Don't fall for their "Welcome to the Family, or some other family line of BS"
We brought my new 2013 Dodge Durango Crew that my wife bought at Tomball Dodge in for an oil change and while at the dealer they hit something with the vehicle in the right front and obvious damage in the hood, bumper, fender, and headlight.
They kept the vehicle to repair it for 7 weeks and never repaired the damage in those seven weeks. So we took our vehicle back and now they are trying to claim they didn't damage my vehicle, even though they kept it for 7 weeks to fix it. I have had to file an insurance claim against Tomball Dodge for the cost of the repairs that I have to get done at a different repair shop.
I feel that more than just the oil changes are slippery at Tomball Dodge. I feel they were very disorganized, made false promises, didn't return calls, or keep promises made. Senior executives promised to return calls and scheduled for me to come in and meet with them, and did not call and left me waiting for more than two hours and never met with me. Calls were not returned for several weeks only after escalating to the owner. Even after escalating to the owner it took more than a week to get a call back.
The amount of headache it has caused me and my wife is unbelievable. We had bought or leased at least 8 vehicles from this dealer group and to get this level of poor customer service was appalling. Actually I personally feel it was negligent and deceptive customer service.
My opinion is that I would not recommend anyone purchase or service their vehicles with Tomball Dodge, Use a dealer that is an "Accredited" member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and in good standing with a B or higher rating. They check you out first to see if you can buy from them, so why not check their credibility before spending, tens of thousands of dollars. Make sure they have a "GREAT" track record.
See my Houston Better Business Bureau and PeopleClaims.com Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints. *** BEWARE ****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Do NOT take or tow your vehicle here!!!! Manager couldn't find my car for hours and the service department returned my car so dirty with hand and greece marks all..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "I have yet to encounter a worse customer service experience than Sears Delivery. I ordered a washer/dryer and scheduled delivery for Sat. 11/12/16, guaranteed between 2-4pm. On the date..."
- "I went to the store located in Hammond Indiana on 169th st. I bought a drinking bottle thst contained a straw and a flip top. The straw is too small..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."