Tomball Dodge Customer Complaint - Oil Change Gone Bad
Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints **** BEWARE ****
Don't fall for their "Welcome to the Family, or some other family line of BS"
We brought my new 2013 Dodge Durango Crew that my wife bought at Tomball Dodge in for an oil change and while at the dealer they hit something with the vehicle in the right front and obvious damage in the hood, bumper, fender, and headlight.
They kept the vehicle to repair it for 7 weeks and never repaired the damage in those seven weeks. So we took our vehicle back and now they are trying to claim they didn't damage my vehicle, even though they kept it for 7 weeks to fix it. I have had to file an insurance claim against Tomball Dodge for the cost of the repairs that I have to get done at a different repair shop.
I feel that more than just the oil changes are slippery at Tomball Dodge. I feel they were very disorganized, made false promises, didn't return calls, or keep promises made. Senior executives promised to return calls and scheduled for me to come in and meet with them, and did not call and left me waiting for more than two hours and never met with me. Calls were not returned for several weeks only after escalating to the owner. Even after escalating to the owner it took more than a week to get a call back.
The amount of headache it has caused me and my wife is unbelievable. We had bought or leased at least 8 vehicles from this dealer group and to get this level of poor customer service was appalling. Actually I personally feel it was negligent and deceptive customer service.
My opinion is that I would not recommend anyone purchase or service their vehicles with Tomball Dodge, Use a dealer that is an "Accredited" member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and in good standing with a B or higher rating. They check you out first to see if you can buy from them, so why not check their credibility before spending, tens of thousands of dollars. Make sure they have a "GREAT" track record.
See my Houston Better Business Bureau and PeopleClaims.com Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints. *** BEWARE ****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "My daughter calls me tonight stating that UDS delivered a package to our home, "between the 2 doors" on, I believe, 11/30/16. I look between the 2 doors and of..."
- "I have yet to encounter a worse customer service experience than Sears Delivery. I ordered a washer/dryer and scheduled delivery for Sat. 11/12/16, guaranteed between 2-4pm. On the date..."