Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints **** BEWARE ****
Don't fall for their "Welcome to the Family, or some other family line of BS"
We brought my new 2013 Dodge Durango Crew that my wife bought at Tomball Dodge in for an oil change and while at the dealer they hit something with the vehicle in the right front and obvious damage in the hood, bumper, fender, and headlight.
They kept the vehicle to repair it for 7 weeks and never repaired the damage in those seven weeks. So we took our vehicle back and now they are trying to claim they didn't damage my vehicle, even though they kept it for 7 weeks to fix it. I have had to file an insurance claim against Tomball Dodge for the cost of the repairs that I have to get done at a different repair shop.
I feel that more than just the oil changes are slippery at Tomball Dodge. I feel they were very disorganized, made false promises, didn't return calls, or keep promises made. Senior executives promised to return calls and scheduled for me to come in and meet with them, and did not call and left me waiting for more than two hours and never met with me. Calls were not returned for several weeks only after escalating to the owner. Even after escalating to the owner it took more than a week to get a call back.
The amount of headache it has caused me and my wife is unbelievable. We had bought or leased at least 8 vehicles from this dealer group and to get this level of poor customer service was appalling. Actually I personally feel it was negligent and deceptive customer service.
My opinion is that I would not recommend anyone purchase or service their vehicles with Tomball Dodge, Use a dealer that is an "Accredited" member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and in good standing with a B or higher rating. They check you out first to see if you can buy from them, so why not check their credibility before spending, tens of thousands of dollars. Make sure they have a "GREAT" track record.
See my Houston Better Business Bureau and PeopleClaims.com Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints. *** BEWARE ****
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oil Change
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I went to the store located in Hammond Indiana on 169th st. I bought a drinking bottle thst contained a straw and a flip top. The straw is too small..."
- "FRAUD ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT ORDER HAIR FROM ROSY HAIR. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT!!! PLEASE READ!!!! I ordered "1 x 100% Virgin Malaysian Hair Wavy 3 Bundles Mixed Length (10511) =$198.00" from their..."
- "Spent $164.46 for a anniversary delivery yesterday. Promised it be there in 4 hours... MY WIFE Still doesnt have them... a over 30 hours later... There is a letter on..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."