Tomball Dodge Customer Complaint - Oil Change Gone Bad

13 of 14 Tomball Dodge reviews

Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints **** BEWARE ****

Don't fall for their "Welcome to the Family, or some other family line of BS"

We brought my new 2013 Dodge Durango Crew that my wife bought at Tomball Dodge in for an oil change and while at the dealer they hit something with the vehicle in the right front and obvious damage in the hood, bumper, fender, and headlight.

They kept the vehicle to repair it for 7 weeks and never repaired the damage in those seven weeks. So we took our vehicle back and now they are trying to claim they didn't damage my vehicle, even though they kept it for 7 weeks to fix it. I have had to file an insurance claim against Tomball Dodge for the cost of the repairs that I have to get done at a different repair shop.

I feel that more than just the oil changes are slippery at Tomball Dodge. I feel they were very disorganized, made false promises, didn't return calls, or keep promises made. Senior executives promised to return calls and scheduled for me to come in and meet with them, and did not call and left me waiting for more than two hours and never met with me. Calls were not returned for several weeks only after escalating to the owner. Even after escalating to the owner it took more than a week to get a call back.

The amount of headache it has caused me and my wife is unbelievable. We had bought or leased at least 8 vehicles from this dealer group and to get this level of poor customer service was appalling. Actually I personally feel it was negligent and deceptive customer service.

My opinion is that I would not recommend anyone purchase or service their vehicles with Tomball Dodge, Use a dealer that is an "Accredited" member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and in good standing with a B or higher rating. They check you out first to see if you can buy from them, so why not check their credibility before spending, tens of thousands of dollars. Make sure they have a "GREAT" track record.

See my Houston Better Business Bureau and PeopleClaims.com Tomball Dodge Customer Complaints. *** BEWARE ****

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Oil Change
Review category
Dealers
review #479118 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tomball Dodge? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 14 Tomball Dodge reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lairbair

Dec 30, 2014 #922895 Spring, Texas, United States

Checked with BBB, there are no accredited Dodge dealerships in Houston. The closest one is in Georgia!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.